Request a Fast Quote
Why Choose Us
We have been in the industry for years and have the expertise to handle any issue that a homeowner has. Our expertise allows us to detect any problems and fix them right away.
We have a license from the authorities so you can be certain that you are working with trained personnel. We fix electrical problems fast and efficiently.
3) Great Reputation
We always aim to give our clients what they are looking for and to communicate with them honestly. Our prices are reasonable and we also provide 24/7 emergency services because we know how sensitive residential issues can be.
- Installation and repair of appliances such as water heaters, ovens, etc.
- Full house re-wiring, replacement of damaged wiring/appliances
- Smoke detector installation and repair
- A/C installation and repair
- General lighting and security lighting
- Ceiling fan installation, power point installation.
- Telephone cabling/ data outlets and cabling
- Distribution board replacement
Things to Look For When Choosing a Residential Electrician
If you have any electrical issues in your home, it is always advisable to call an electrician. A professional is more capable of handling any issue and ensuring that they fix it as required. Although DIY may seem like a great idea, it comes with many risks such as getting an electric shock or making the problem worse.
There are certain things that you should consider to ensure that you get the best electrical services. These are;
- An electrical license from the right authorities and insurance – A license is proof that they know what they are doing and will fix any issues efficiently. You can also ask for a certificate of electrical safety once the job is done. Insurance will prevent you from paying for any damage or accident that occur on the job.
- Reasonably Priced – A residential electrician should provide you with quotes that make sense and not exaggerate the prices. You can compare different quotes to see which ones suit your budget.
- Qualifications and experience – This way, you will be comfortable with any diagnosis they make concerning your electrical issues.
- Recommendations from several customers that are pleased with the quality of work.
Call Paramount Power today and get a quote for your Perth home.